Jenna Top Lilac
Jenna bikini was named afterJenna de Rosnay, windsurf idol and muse. Designed for water sports, we love this 80's vibe all the way!
- Sport top with front small YKK zip
- Racer back for more support
- Straight sewing next to zipper
- contrasted white seams for a couture aspect
- recycled linings from post consumer plastic bottles
- Abysse logo printed on the left hand side of the top
- 2mm Yamamoto premium neoprene
Amber is wearing an XS
Made out of 100% premium Japanese Yamamoto Ecoprene, considered to be the highest quality Neoprene available. It differs from regular Neoprene as the cell structure is much denser, offering excellent thermal insulation while remaining strong, light weight and flexible.Limestone based neoprene is made from limestone instead of petrol, it's considered the lowest carbon footprint in the modern wetsuit production.
All linings are made from post consumer plastic waste on all our suits, which the majority derives from post consumer plastic bottles, lowering our environmental impact.
- Stand-up paddle
- Open water swimming
- Foiling & E-Foiling