Jenna Bottom Lilac
Jenna bikini was named after Jenna de Rosnay, windsurf idol and muse. Designed for water sports, we love this 80's vibe all the way!
- Contrasted white seams for a couture aspect
- Bikini cut
- Recycled lining from post consumer plastic bottle
- tackling Ocean pollution
- Yamamoto premium neoprene
Amber is wearing an XS
Made out of 100% premium Japanese Yamamoto Ecoprene, considered to be the highest quality Neoprene available. It differs from regular Neoprene as the cell structure is much denser, offering excellent thermal insulation while remaining strong, light weight and flexible.Limestone based neoprene is made from limestone instead of petrol, it's considered the lowest carbon footprint in the modern wetsuit production.
All linings are made from post consumer plastic waste on all our suits, which the majority derives from post consumer plastic bottles, lowering our environmental impact.
- Stand-up paddle
- Open water swimming
- Foiling & E-Foiling
As seen on Instagram
- JSJune S.Verified BuyerReviewingJenna Bottom LilacI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours ago5 Stars
Very secure when I swim. I like it!
- 実リ実亜 リ.Verified BuyerReviewingJenna Bottom SilverI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoJenna bottom
Very comfortable to wear and cute♡