Elle One-Piece Lilac
Make a statement in the Elle one piece.
Made out of 100% Japanese limestone based neoprene in 2mm. This one-piece neoprene bikini is named after our muse Elle McPherson, straight from the 80's.
✔️ Super stretch & so comfy for unrestricted movement
✔️ Front YKK Zipper for ease of wearing and removal
✔️ 2mm thickness for warmth and insulation
✔️ Sleek Seam Placement for a stylish look
✔️ Flatlock stitched Seams
✔️ High-quality and durable
✔️ Black Abysse logo on the left side
Limestone based neoprene has superior qualities than normal neoprene, on top of being non polluting to the environment. Our neoprene has ultra low resistance, superior moldability and enhanced comfort, high heat retention, lightweight and high durability.
Made out of 100% premium Japanese Yamamoto Ecoprene, considered to be the highest quality Neoprene available. It differs from regular Neoprene as the cell structure is much denser, offering excellent thermal insulation while remaining strong, light weight and flexible.Limestone based neoprene is made from limestone instead of petrol, it's considered the lowest carbon footprint in the modern wetsuit production.
All linings are made from post consumer plastic waste on all our suits, which the majority derives from post consumer plastic bottles, lowering our environmental impact.
- Stand-up paddle
- Open water swimming
- Foiling & E-Foiling
As seen on Instagram
- MDMeagan D.Verified BuyerReviewingElle One-Piece PitayaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!!
1st it’s pink!! I initially couldn’t tell if it was pink or a deep red but it is in fact a beautiful sexy shade of pink!! Elle flattering as always. I have 1 in black silver & white as well.
- MMMareva M.Verified BuyerReviewingElle One-Piece PitayaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoTHE BEST NEOPRENE ONEPIECE
this is my second neoprene piece from Abysse and i just love how confortable and soft and stretchy it is!!! it just feels like second skin because you don’t feel too tight in it as you would normally do in a néoprène wetsuit, AND it keeps you warm just like it should on an early mission in the tropics 🥰🤌🏽 #bestinthebusiness
- BSBianca S.Verified BuyerReviewingElle One-Piece PitayaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoBest short wetsuit ever
I‘m in love!
- MRMichaela R.Verified BuyerReviewingElle One-Piece LilacI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo flattering!
LOVE! This piece is so flattering and I love the coverage on the bum plus it’s got a deep enough neckline for us tiny tiddy gals so that we don’t look like a boy
- LLanaVerified BuyerReviewingElle One-Piece LilacI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best!
I don’t usually write reviews but this is the best wetsuit I’ve ever bought! I’m short (5’1) and have had so much trouble finding a suit that isn’t too long and bunches around my torso. This fits so well, and it’s super stretchy and soft. The sizing chart is super accurate which usually isn’t the case with wetsuits. I also can’t wait to surf in it cause I know it’ll stay in place based on how it fits. Love it! So glad I caught it on sale :)