Rell Vest Reef- Brown
Rell, our timeless vest, made to brave the elements.
Named after Rell Sunn, the queen of Aloha and revered by many to be the most influential Woman in surfing's history.
Made out of 100% Japanese limestone based super stretchy neoprene in 2 mm and lining recycled from post consumer plastic bottles, to tackle plastic ocean pollution.
- 2 mm
- Front Zipper
- Lining recycled from post consumer plastic bottles
- Flat lock stitched seams
- Abysse Logo printed on the left side
- Protection against wind and sun
Limestone based neoprene has superior qualities than normal neoprene, on top of being non polluting to the environment. Our neoprene has ultra low resistance, superior moldability and enhanced comfort, high heat retention, lightweight and high durability.
Jacelyn is wearing a S, Amanda XS
Made out of 100% premium Japanese Yamamoto Ecoprene, considered to be the highest quality Neoprene available. It differs from regular Neoprene as the cell structure is much denser, offering excellent thermal insulation while remaining strong, light weight and flexible.Limestone based neoprene is made from limestone instead of petrol, it's considered the lowest carbon footprint in the modern wetsuit production.
All linings are made from post consumer plastic waste on all our suits, which the majority derives from post consumer plastic bottles, lowering our environmental impact.
- Stand-up paddle
- Open water swimming
- Foiling & E-Foiling
As seen on Instagram
- LLaGigiVerified ReviewerReviewingRell Vest Pitaya RedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoWarmer than the Pam Top
This keeps me warm, even a tad to warm for our summer southern california summer. I bodysurf so I’m pretty active with it. It’s close to the body, the neoprene is soft and flexible and allow me a full range of motion. Fits true to size on my 5,5, 34A, 125-128 lbs, I took a small. I like the Pam top for the summer and will use this on frisky mornings, spring/fall.
Note: the matching bikini bottom barely stays on with our Pacific Ocean waves. Shorties are better.
- DEDaniel E.Verified BuyerReviewingRell Vest Foam WhiteI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPerfect for water activities
Nice fit and functional as well. Perfect for swimming, snorkeling when jellyfish are out. Not too hot out of the water, does add plenty of insulation in the water.
- BPBonnie P.Verified BuyerReviewingRell Vest Foam WhiteI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoTight in the top.
Cute piece but tight in the top if it fits the waist.
- AHAðalbjörg H.Verified BuyerReviewingRell Vest Reef- BrownI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThe perfect sea-fit
The vest was much better than I expected and gives my sea swimming in the cold Icelandic sea a whole new vibe!
- WSWinona S.Verified BuyerReviewingRell Vest Reef- BrownI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful
I really love the colour and the texture and it fits perfectly. Super happy with my purchase