Pam Rash-Guard Shell Yellow
Pam, our timeless version of the rash-guard.
Named after Pam Burridge, one of the pioneers of Women's surfing in Australia, best known for fighting for gender equality in surfing.
Made out of 100% Japanese limestone based super stretchy neoprene in 1.5mm and lining recycled from post consumer plastic bottles, to tackle plastic ocean pollution.
We chose to manufacture with Yamamoto Limestone neoprene because it has the lowest carbon footprint in the modern wetsuit production.
The use of limestone neoprene is an effort to make wetsuits as green as possible.
- 1.5 mm
- Linings recycled from post consumer plastic bottles
- Flat lock stitched seams
- Abysse Logo printed on the left side
- Protection against wind and sun
Jacelyn is wearing a S - 5'9 34B waist 26' hips 34'
Made out of 100% premium Japanese Yamamoto Ecoprene, considered to be the highest quality Neoprene available. It differs from regular Neoprene as the cell structure is much denser, offering excellent thermal insulation while remaining strong, light weight and flexible.Limestone based neoprene is made from limestone instead of petrol, it's considered the lowest carbon footprint in the modern wetsuit production.
All linings are made from post consumer plastic waste on all our suits, which the majority derives from post consumer plastic bottles, lowering our environmental impact.
- Stand-up paddle
- Open water swimming
- Foiling & E-Foiling
As seen on Instagram
- ESEmma S.Verified BuyerReviewingPam Rash-Guard Reef BrownI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoComfortable, practical and so so cute
Feeling confident and comfortable in this rash guard! Feels great underwater- allows me to do what I love while still looking cute. I know I will treasure this piece for years to come.
- GGigiVerified ReviewerReviewingPam Rash-Guard Shell YellowI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe perfect SoCal Spring-Summer top
I body surf and paired with the shorts, I get just the right buoyancy and warmth! Best part for me is super easy to take in and out. Love the mustard color paired with the cream bottoms, very 70s.
Sizing: I’m an athletic 34A, 125lbs, 28 in jeans and went with small.
Note that the brown color small was way too small so it feels that the color might affect the material/sizing? Same with the smooth black, I found them slightly smaller. To me ease of on and off is the big plus.
- SHSamantha H.Verified BuyerReviewingPam Rash-Guard Reef BrownI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat fit and color
This top fits perfect, is flattering and is very warm. Love the color as well. I know I will wear this for years to come. I went with a size small which is my typical size and it was the right choice. Snug but comfortable.
- MLMaria L.Verified BuyerReviewingPam Rash-Guard LilacI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoso good
fits perfectly, the color is so so lovely, the material is of great quality - easily the prettiest surfsuit i own