Because we believe that a wetsuits should feel like a second skin.
Made out of 100% Japanese limestone based super stretch neoprene in 2mm and lining recycled from post consumer plastic bottles, to tackle plastic Ocean pollution..
We chose to manufacture with Yamamoto Limestone neoprene because it has the lowest carbon footprint in the modern wetsuit production.
The use of limestone neoprene is an effort to make wetsuits as green as possible.
NOTE: The new batch of Mocha is more Caramel than on the green side.
- YAMAMOTO superstrech limestone neoprene 2mm
- Double lined wetsuit panels
- Recycled linings from Post consumer Plastic bottles
- Long sleeve wetsuits with side panels
- YKK zipper with straight sewing for style and comfort
- Zig Zag Stitch to ensure durability
- Bikini bottom cut
- Abysse Logo printed on the front left breast and on the back of the neck